Small Business Advisory Alliance Partner Benefits
The Small Business Advisory Alliance (SBAA) offers the opportunity for companies to work in partnership with the SNMMI to build the future of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging through the SNMMI Value Initiative, demonstrating the crucial role of our field in providing tailored, precise, valuable diagnostic and therapeutic care to patients.
Key Partner Benefits Include:
Contact us to learn more about the SBAA.
- Problem-solving sessions with a peer team of chief executives, presidents, and business owners
- Monthly in-person leadership coaching sessions
- Professionally facilitated peer groups with a seasoned professional
- Access to connectivity resources, including an online best practices library, webinars, and member conferences
- Access to SNMMI resources, including the Clinical Trials Network and Health Policy & Regulatory Affairs
- Educational symposia and Alliance group meetings with expert panels on key topics
- FDA approval process
- CPT coding process
- RUC valuation process
- APG hospital payments
- Medicare coverage